To design, develop, and test enterprise SharePoint Site Collections and Web Applications. Reporting to the Director of IT, this individual contributor will design, develop, test, and deploy web and desktop applications.
* Develop SharePoint Custom solutions that enable SharePoint to connect to other systems and/or data
* Develop and customize workflows using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio
* Work with IT users to gather requirements for SharePoint Site Collections and sites
* Train internal users on SharePoint
* Modify existing software as well as create special purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
* Five years of experience as a SharePoint Developer.
* Strong expertise with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath to build custom SharePoint workflows and forms.
* Strong experience with Power point, Excel, and Visual Maps.
* Experience developing workflows with 3rd party products;
* Experience developing web applications to meet accessibility standards.
* Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirements
* Proven development ability in Web technologies, jQuery, HTML5, XML, CSS, IIS, .net, AJAX, Web API, InfoPath, Central Admin.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse, team environment.
* Exceptional problem solving and multitasking skills, with a logical and pragmatic attitude
* Oil and Gas Experience is a plus.
* Excellent communication and organizational
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) Preferred but not Required