This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONTo design, develop, and test enterprise SharePoint Site Collections and Web Applications. Reporting to the Director of IT, this individual contributor will design, develop, test, and deploy web and desktop applications.
* Develop SharePoint Custom solutions that enable SharePoint to connect to other systems and/or data
* Develop and customize workflows using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio
* Work with IT users to gather requirements for SharePoint Site Collections and sites
* Train internal users on SharePoint
* Modify existing software as well as create special purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
* Five years of experience as a SharePoint Developer.
* Strong expertise with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath to build custom SharePoint workflows and forms.
* Strong experience with Power point, Excel, and Visual Maps.
* Experience developing workflows with 3rd party products;
* Experience developing web applications to meet accessibility standards.
* Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirements
* Proven development ability in Web technologies, jQuery, HTML5, XML, CSS, IIS, .net, AJAX, Web API, InfoPath, Central Admin.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse, team environment.
* Exceptional problem solving and multitasking skills, with a logical and pragmatic attitude
* Oil and Gas Experience is a plus.
* Excellent communication and organizational
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) Preferred but not Required