SharePoint Developer 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Collaborative Solutions is seeking a SharePoint Developer to effectively and efficiently develop SharePoint solutions for our company, based out of the Tampa, Florida location.
* Develop SharePoint Solutions using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio including:
* Companywide Intranet site
* Custom business forms
* Custom workflows, surveys and process trackers
* Custom solutions that enable SharePoint to connect to other systems
* Determine and document the solution design, including all development tasks that are necessary to address all applicable requirements as well as an estimated Level of Effort (LOE) to deliver the proposed solution.
* Configuring and troubleshooting SharePoint security groups, permissions, and settings. Migrate SharePoint applications/solutions from test to production.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 3-5 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer.
* Strong expertise with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath to build custom SharePoint workflows and forms.
* Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirements.
* Office 365 administration: SharePoint Online, OneDrive.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse, team environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.