SharePoint Developer 8/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
LOCATION: Washington, DC
DURATION: 12 months (long term)
* The SharePoint Developer/Admin will be responsible for a number of key areas including; The design, development and support of SharePoint solutions and advanced workflows using SharePoint Designer and InfoPath, produce and maintain documentation for supported systems including architecture diagrams, manage the services and scheduled jobs within the SharePoint environment, creating new sites and lists, installing new web parts, doing backups, managing the Shared Services, and managing permissions. Essential parts of this roles duties will also include promoting of user adoption, educating users on how to use features including InfoPath, implementing and updating the DPS Portal governance plan, implementing compliance and discovery, negotiating SLAs, enforcing ownership of applications and sites with stakeholders, collaborating with developers and testing backups.
* This position requires a bachelor's degree in an Information Technology discipline as well as certification in key areas such as Microsoft Administration and preferably security technologies.
* Experience with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath Development
* Design, develop and support SharePoint solutions and advanced workflows using SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
* Experience with design, development and maintenance of custom master pages, workflows, user controls and web parts, using SharePoint 213 and 21
* Experience with installation, configuration and backup management related to SharePoint.
* Experience with development of Master Pages, content types, site columns, lists, templates, page layouts, metadata
* Experience with creating documentation including architecture diagrams, technical specifications
* Experience with integration of applications with SharePoint, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe XI, and Active Director
* Experience with training and support of SharePoint users in their day to day involvement with SharePoint
* Experience in the administration of IIS, AD and Exchange Services as related to SharePoint
* Experience with providing SharePoint support to end users