SharePoint / .Net Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe successful candidate will be comfortable maintaining highly available, scalable and high performing Sharepoint environments, developing Sharepoint solutions including internal portals and workflows, will possess the ability to maintain and create ASP.net web based solutions and be competent in working within a hosted environment.
* Maintain high performing, scalable and highly available Sharepoint environment and solutions in Sharepoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 platforms
* Create internal websites using Microsoft ASP.net (C# and VB.net)
* Migrate solutions to new hardware
* Responsible for the entire Sharepoint architecture and development along with external websites hosted within Microsoft's Azure environment.
* Develops and maintains site collection, site and list hierarchy based solutions. Trains content owners on technologies required to publish content to website and SharePoint Portal Site.
* Maintains, converts and optimizes published documents and imagery for online use.
* Implement and maintain security measures for internal and external websites
* Takes responsibility for the quality, design and style of websites
* Monitors, improves, and updates the publication and performance of all websites
* Create end user technical documentation
* Analyze new software products to enhance automation and business development
* Work with vendors for implementation, support and troubleshooting of third-party software solutions
* 2+ years progressive experience developing software using Microsoft ASP.net and Sharepoint technologies
* Minimum 2 years maintaining Sharepoint environments
* Experience with SQL Server 2005-2014 and working knowledge of SQL database queries, stored procedures
* Working knowledge of hosted environments (preferably Microsoft Azure)
* ASP.Net (C# and/or VB.net)
* Windows Server 2003 - 2012 R2
* Visual Studio 2010+
* Team Foundation Server or other
* Understand Browser-specific compatibility issues
* Sharepoint Central Administration Console
* IIS and web based authentication (Basic, Forms, Claims Based, Windows)