This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Force 3 is seeking a high-energy, customer-focused SharePoint SME to join our team. The SharePoint SME shall provide support to the customer s delivery of document information management services.
But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
Clearance Requirement: Possess or have the ability to obtain NRC IT Level I or higher access.
The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership and support with the operations and maintenance of the various SharePoint environments at the customer site. Considers enterprise solutions regarding SharePoint 2013 operations with future cloud migration. Collaborates in all phases of the systems development life-cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the enhancing the SharePoint environment at the client site. The selected candidate will analyze identified problems and the information to be processed. The ideal candidate will also coordinate peers to ensure proper implementation and system specifications are upheld.
* Provide Administration Support for SharePoint Server Farm environment
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert in implementation, architecture and development
* Create roadmap and System Impact Analysis for SharePoint migrations and upgrades.
* Provide written recommendations for improvement in the performance and maintenance of the NRCs SharePoint environment
* Work will be performed at our client s location, closely with the users
* Preferred current NRC IT-I clearance
* Minimum of 14 Years SharePoint Experience with a primary focus on Administration
* Minimum of 3 years of experience strategic planning system road mapping
* Extensive PowerShell experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of SQL Experience
* Ability to clearly document requirements, specifications and processes
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
* Ability to obtain NRC IT Level I or higher access
* Knowledge and experience with SharePoint 2013.
* Knowledge and experience with third party SharePoint add-ons such as: reporting tools, workflow tools, and records management.
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Master s degree. Considered an emerging authority.
As a SharePoint SME you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!