SharePoint Technical Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
My customer, a pharmaceutical company located in Norristown, PA has a 12 month contract position available for a SharePoint Technical Analyst.
* Maintain applications built in Sharepoint, COTS technologies and .NET web technologies
* Provide second-tier escalation support, troubleshooting and technical support
* Prepares and maintains standard operating procedures for the concerned application platforms.
* Proactively monitors the associated infrastructure and closely works with the DevOps team for any optimization.
* Proposes, collects and reports on Key Performance Indicators for the applications
* Independently perform implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the applications being supported
* Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues
* At least 3 years' experience with SharePoint .
* Experience with SharePoint Farm Administration and SharePoint Designer
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel
* Ability to support multiple applications simultaneously
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience with ASP .NET
* Knowledge of Powershell, HTML5 and CSS3
* Knowledge of Opentext and Sitecore
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data*
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.