Shared Services Transformation Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Momentive Performance Materials USA LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Based in Waterford, New York, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. is a global leader in silicones, quartz and advanced materials, with a 70-year heritage of innovation and being first to market with performance applications that improve everyday life. Our solutions are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living and we work closely with some of the biggest brands in B2B and consumer worlds, covering a broad range of markets - from aerospace and automotive, to building and construction, personal care, and electronics.
Momentive materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Momentive, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Momentive, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
This exciting opportunity is part of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
The Shared Services Transformation Manager will report directly to the VP of Momentive Business Services. This is a newly created position that will be critical in driving the evolution of Momentive Business Services. This key leader will lead transformational initiatives focused on Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procure-to-Pay (Procurement Operations and Accounts Payable) and Master Data teams. The transformation will include improving business processes, driving results by providing greater transparency into SLA s, creating efficiencies through innovative solutions, leveraging technology with a focus on standardization and improved governance. This thought leader will become deeply embedded in the company to interface with all key stakeholders in regards to business services issues. This individual is also responsible for identifying and leading projects that support strategic initiatives and continuous improvement across key functional processes.
* Responsible for ensuring Services are delivered and managed in compliance with corporate policies and procedures as well as all federal / local/ country requirements (facilitate the establishment and/or optimization of policies and procedures where gaps exist today)
* Monitors the performance of operations delivered by internal team and third party service providers as per the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Provides input/suggestions/amendments to the SLA as required
* Maintains the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and updates/expands/refines as needed. Facilitates annual SLA reviews with all key stakeholders and customers
* Identifies and fully understands key customer requirements (both internal and external) and ensures processes/ solutions/ systems/ delivery model is aligned with the MBS priorities and satisfy end user requirements and Company objectives
* Partners with MBS and key business leaders to drive a continuous improvement focus to help improve core processes striving to achieve MBS deliverables (cost per transaction, volume levels, FTEs and overall controllership/compliance)
* Coordinates contract and financial management of third party vendors including- contract setup, compliance and audits (SAS controls etc.).
* Manages fiscal budgeting, accruals and invoicing process to the agreed upon contract terms
* Coordinates, facilitates and communicates the output of business alignment sessions, annual strategy planning sessions and various other feedback mechanisms between GBS and the business
* Contributes to regular communication forums to ensure Service Delivery related news is communicated to the organization on a timely basis
* Establish and drive a governance model and system that ensures effective delivery of world-class business services leveraging people, processes and technology;
* Work to continuously improve service level performance;
* Ensure MBS costs are in line with agreed performance levels;
* Utilize best practice tools, processes and procedures to achieve MBS goals.
* Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
* Ability to work within deadlines
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
* Demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities
* Proven ability to motivate, lead and achieve consensus
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* 5+/- years of financial or management experience leading teams or driving financial performance
* Basic understanding of core end to end processes (Record To Report, Procure To Pay, Credit, Collections & Cash, Hire to Retire)
* Familiarity with continuous improvement philosophy and lean business processes methodology
* Detailed, objective and proven approach to problem solving and implementing solutions leading to process improvement
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools especially PowerPoint and Excel
BS/BA degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.
Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee about this position. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the Company; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by the Company as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.