This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are in need of "SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER" with TCS. If you feel that you are a good match for the below requirement then please reply with your most updated Resume and the best Time to reach you during the day. If you are not interested, please provide me reference who might be fit for this role
TITLE: SharePoint Developer
LOCATION: Redmond, WA
TYPE OF HIRE: Full-Time
* Work with various business teams to understand the different programs and finalize the SharePoint Design, configuration
* Work on lot of Permissions.
* SharePoint custom workflows
* Good knowledge in Developing, Configuring and setting Security Model for SharePoint Hosted and Provider-Hosted Apps
* Desirable Skills Good communication skills to get client requirements, analyze and implementing on SharePoint as well as supporting them.
* Communicate sprint releases to relevant stakeholders.
* Thorough understanding of Enterprise Content Management System and Web Content Management System in SharePoint
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
MANDATORY FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
* Developer, Agile
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL SKILLS
* SQL , jQuery, REST, Angular Js, HTML, CSS ,HTML5,CSS3