Sharepoint.Net Developer or Asp.Net Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNCDOT WEB SERVICES IS ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR AN EXPERT LEVEL SHAREPOINT/ASP.NET DEVELOPER.
This position will be responsible for developing on an architecture that adheres to proven principles, minimizes costs and maintenance, and promotes usability and extensibility.
This candidate will be involved with NCDOTs 3C project. The 3C projects goals are to provide an integrated enterprise platform that will support collaborative, communication and content management, also known as 3C Services. Upgrade DOTs current SharePoint implementation of SharePoint2010 to SharePoint2013. Migrate content from the current content management storage solutions. Provide functionality which includes the capability of sharing documents with and collaborating across all DOT internal users as well as with DOTs external business partners.
* The selected candidate must have a minimum of Seven (7) years of experience developing with SharePoint2010.
* Experience with SharePoint2013 dev is required. Particularly using the SharePoint2013 app model for provider hosted apps.
* Must have Ability to write custom scripts for the creation, and bulk management of pages, sub-sites, metadata etc.
* Skilled in creating Custom lists, Features, Web Parts, EventHandlers and Master Pages to improve features and ''''''''look and feel'''''''' of SharePoint sites
* ability to create and deploy custom Workflows, using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer.
* Should posess a good understanding of SharePoint administration activities.
Prefer local candidate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Work within a team to design, develop, document and code SharePoint components/applications Develop new features for existing products as well as implement new products
- Experience with the following technologies are required: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web forms, .net remoting, WCF, and MS SQL 2008.
- Must have experience creating custom SharePoint web parts, timer jobs, templates and PowerShell scripts for SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience developing n-tiered Web Applications in ASP.NET/C#
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience developing in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Hands-on experience using Visual Studio to create custom web parts, workflows, timer jobs etc. in SharePoint
- Experience creating dashboards of user data within the SharePoint Environment
- Assist with testing, code reviews, documentation and end user training
- Strong knowledge of databases (MS SQL or Oracle) and database design
- Ability to convey clearly, verbal and written, information to individuals or groups
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent