Sheet Metal Fabrication Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Precision UL Sheet Metal Fabrication Sales Representative
CITY/STATE: Greenville, South Carolina
DESCRIPTION: Metal fabricating company is seeking an OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE/PRECISION METAL FABRICATION to support its growth strategy. The position will be located in South Carolina. Responsibilities will include direct selling to established customers as well as developing sales prospects within the USA. This position requires significant initiative and the ability to deliver results in the precision metal fabrication segment of the contract manufacturing industry. The successful candidate will develop and achieve ambitious goals related to acquiring new business in addition to having a proven track record for delivering results. The primary focus will be on pursuing new business, developing market and segment opportunities while also sustaining a strong existing customer base.
* Develop/implement sales penetration plan at high potential customer accounts, measure progress against action plans.
* Identify prospects and buying influences within targeted customer base.
* Establish contact and develop relationships with new and existing customers for driving growth.
* Establish call/visit planning schedules.
* Qualify prospects and solicit RFQs from targeted customers.
* Communicate customer requirements and expectations within the organization: key details, critical timeframes, program duration and risk.
* Collaborate with operations to provide aggressive proposals for major customers and programs.
* Provide input regarding opportunity "filter" and capability needs.
* Understand/communicate competitive threats and opportunities within the region.
* Support inside customer service with existing customer needs as required.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with all facets of the organization to achieve profitable growth.
* Five (5) or more years of precision machining and sheet metal fabrication experience
* Existing relationships with major customers in the defined region
* Sales "Hunter" mentality and work ethic
* Ability to assemble complex RFQ and RFP responses
* A minimum of five (5) years successful outside sales experience with OEMs and/or Tier I suppliers
* Willingness to travel50-80% and capability of working independently and maintain a regular, flexible travel schedule to meet customer's demands
* Engineering background is a plus
* Must be a team player and possess polished interpersonal skills as well as written/oral communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Ability to multi-task and close sales projects in a timely manner