Sheet Metal Technican
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Brady Trane Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: Supports retrofit and retrofit operations by performing sheet metal installation. Responsible for assisting the team in other areas if sheet metal work is not available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Perform sheet metal installation on Retrofit jobs
* Provide sheet metal instruction to the sheet metal helpers if needed
* Assist other team members with welding, pipe fitting or other duties as necessary
* Interpret drawings related to the job
* Maintain updated applicable certifications
* Attend training to be updated on industry practices as needed
* Travel to the customer locations
* Ability to work weekends and/or evenings as necessary
REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years of trade school in welding; at least 3 yearsof related experience is required.