Sheet Metal Worker 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Sheet Metal Worker at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
This position is responsible for fabrication, assembling, and altering sheet metal equipment used in the repair and installation of plant equipment.
Position responsibilities include:
* Fabricates, assembles, alters, repairs, and installs sheet metal articles and equipment
* Marks layout on sheet metal according to blueprints and/or specifications
* Sets up and operates sheet metal fabricating and forming machines
* Proficiently welds all types of metals and gauges, to make liquid tight and functionally sound fabrications
* Other Job duties as assigned
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2-5 years of experience, Journeyman status preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled