Shift Lead - Medium Duty Level A Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Waste Pro, USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EXCELLENT WAGE RANGE $21 - $30 AN HOUR, PLUS $1500 RETENTION BONUS TO BE PAID IN THREE 90 DAY INCREMENTS.
Waste Pro of FL in Sarasota / Bradenton has an opening for a skilled ASE Master Technician. We offer an exceptional wage and benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k plan; paid time off.
Our trucks are late model, state of the art and our shop is clean, well organized and provides an excellent work environment.
1. Diagnoses advanced mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic/pneumatic problems, including chassis and body issues, and performs repairs and maintenance on all equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
3. May be required to Perform Emergency Road calls to repair trucks and or arrange towing when they cannot be repaired onsite.
5. Communicate with managers/drivers as to issues with vehicles
6. Completes all required paperwork / computer data entry, including documenting parts usage and time in and out on repair orders, in a timely and concise manner.
7. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
8. Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
9. Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs which may include use of a Diagnostic Laptop for troubleshooting both chassis and body issues.
10. Conducts repairs utilizing Factory Service Manuals.
11. Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
12. Performs all other duties as assigned.
13. Maintain high standard of Ethics and Dependability.
14. Current ASE certification in T2-8 is considered \\"Medium duty Master Tech\\"
Waste Pro offers a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life Insurance/401k
PPE -- provided (Eye protection, gloves, vests, hearing protection)
Safe, clean work environment
Knowledge and ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, brake, suspension , electrical , hydraulic, body components and systems related to heavy duty and light duty trucks. This may include gasoline, diesel and CNG systems. Knowleddge toools necessary to complete repair. May include welding and fabrication.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.