This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bob Evans Farms
The Villages, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift Lead Rewarding Career Path with a Restaurant Leader/Favorite
You ve shared a table with us NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Farms, you re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day mealtime!
A shift leader is responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance against the established operational guidelines of Bob Evans. Working with employees, peers and management staff to continually improve, communicate, and execute shift objectives. Additional responsibilities include assisting the management team in maximizing the financial success of the restaurant through ensuring productive shifts. Leading by example, motivating the crew, taking initiative and delivering outstanding customer service.
* Provides daily working supervision of associates to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
* Training, education, and development of new hires and existing staff to maximize performance.
* Modeling professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere that encourages people to do their BEST.
* Occasionally assist with category job duties (bussing, serving, host, grill line, etc), as needed. (All state and federal labor laws apply).
* Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and interact with all levels of management
* Excellent organizational and documentation skills
* Excellent customer service skills and experience
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior leadership experience preferred
* 1-2 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
* Some college and or culinary schooling a plus
* At least 19 years of age
Bob Evans Farms, Inc. is a publicly traded restaurant and food products company listed on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol BOBE. The Company s Bob Evans Restaurant segment owns and operates over 500 full-service restaurants primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions of the United States. The Company s BEF Foods segment produces and distributes sausage, refrigerated side dishes, and frozen food products under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. For more information, visit http://www.BobEvans.com
Energy and a passion to learn are required to be considered for this role. GET READY FOR THE GREATEST CAREER IN YOUR LIFE!
Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans. Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!