This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
A shift leader is responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance against the established operational guidelines of Bob Evans. Working with employees, peers and management staff to continually improve, communicate, and execute shift objectives. Additional responsibilities include assisting the management team in maximizing the financial success of the restaurant through ensuring productive shifts. Leading by example, motivating the crew, taking initiative and delivering outstanding customer service.
* Provides daily working supervision of associates to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
* Training, education, and development of new hires and existing staff to maximize performance.
* Modeling professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere that encourages people to do their BEST.
* Occasionally assist with category job duties (bussing, serving, host, grill line, etc), as needed. (All state and federal labor laws apply).
* All other duties as assigned.
* Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and interact with all levels of management
* Excellent organizational and documentation skills
* Excellent customer service skills and experience
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior leadership experience preferred
* 1-2 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
* Some college and or culinary schooling a plus
* At least 19 years of age
BEF foods, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.