Shift Leader/Line Technician (Maintenance Exp) 8/19/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Shift Leader/Line Technician (Maintenance Exp)
Business purpose of the role
* Lead and coordinate the activities of the team to achieve its business ojbectives by
* Properly managing the assigned resources;
* Developing the technical skills and leadership of team members;
* Implementing IL6S that guarantee the achievement of the results is sustainable.
* Provide direct coaching to team members.
* Ensure close alignment with the line strategy and effective application of all work processes required for the elimination of losses.
* Deliver business targets at shift level.
* Lead team to develop shift plan
* Lead team to execute shift plan
* Lead gap analysis and execution of action plans required to close gaps through equipment and system owners
* Ensure procedures and operating procedures are followed by the team
* Lead Daily Management Systems (DMS) execution
2. Implement and maintain Daily Management Systems (DMS) .
3. Develop capability and effectiveness of the team.
4. Lead problem-solving activities.
* LEADERSHIP: Capability to lead a team and deliver the targets required. Basic skills on situational leadership, conflict management, effective coaching and personal development.
* TECHNICAL: Ability to execute maintenance procedures not only PM but also AM related without help. Basic operation, adjustment and repair of the line assigned. General SOPs application including safety, GMP and food safety related. Advance knowledge on AM and PM pillar. Must meet pre-qualification criteria.
* LOSS ELIMINATION: Ability to identify and eliminate losses by use of IL6S tools.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American's with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation int he job application process may contact 847-646-6044 for assistance.