Shift Supervisor - Blown Film Manufacturing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a financially robust global Blown Film, Cast Film and Plastics manufacturer with facilities around the world. Widely respected for their technological innovation, product quality, and state of the art supply chain, this firm is uniquely positioned for continuous growth throughout the next decade and beyond.
POSITION: Is a very hands-on position requiring strong and effective leadership with the ability to motivate teams in a state of the art facility. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will direct the activities of 8 to 12 production employees ensuring high standards of compliance in Safety, Quality and Quantity.
* Lead shift in Safety, Quality, Volume and Cost
* Supervise 8 to 12 production employees
* Assist in hiring and termination of shift employees
* Schedule overtime as required
* Ensure adherence to company policies, safety standards and operating guidelines
* Direct training, upgrading, evaluation and performance reviews of employees
* Manage to SQF manufacturing requirements per written procedures
* Ensure effective utilization of materials and improvement of methods
* Eliminate wasteful practices within the department
* Supervise the setup of all trouble orders
* Keep Production Manager apprised of equipment and maintenance problems
* Blown Film Co-Extrusion Experience
* 3+ years previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
* Proven track record of strong leadership skills
* High school graduate / GED
* Competitive Base plus Bonus and Overtime
* Medical - Dental - Life - 401K
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Vacation - Paid Holidays
_PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer._