Shift Supervisor - Great Falls, MT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Calumet Specialty Products
Great Falls, MT
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE AND ROLE:
The Shift Supervisor oversees all shift activities for Zone 2of the Refinery as well as being the off-hour ICS Incident Commander. Thisposition provides guidance, execution strategy and provides direct supervisionto the shift organization in the execution of said strategy. This positionreports to the Operations Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supervise all Zone 2 shift activities;coordinate with Zone Superintendent/Day Supervisor.
* Direct facility in executing strategy.
* Direct facility in executing night orders.
* Monitor facility for performance deviations.
* Health, Safety, and Environmental compliancemanagement.
* Review and execute zone safety and environmentalaudits.
* Maintain zone operating procedures and trainingof assigned units.
* Develop and maintain paper & electronic unitand equipment logs and critical level checks.
* Manage work order approval process.
* Ensure alignment with Zone Superintendent on allstrategy and personnel issues.
* Maintain expertise and act as first responder tocritical issues in the control rooms.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 4-7 years operations and/or engineering experiencein a refinery environment.
* Prefer both field and console experience inoperations or prior experience as Shift Supervisor.
* Good verbal and written communications skillsrequired.
* Computer proficiency required
* Sound leadership skills required.
* Effective team skills to allow functionality ina matrixed organization.
* Capability of working with all levels of theorganization.
* Multitasking capabilities required.
* Excellentstudent and teacher, willing to acquire knowledge to become expert and teacher