Shift Supervisor - Talbot Hall
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Community Education Centers, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CEC is a leading national provider of rehabilitative services for offenders in reentry and in-prison treatment facilities, as well as providing comprehensive management of county, state, and federal jail and detention facilities. The company provides evidence-based programming for residential and non-residential clients and maintains a documented record of reducing recidivism. CEC services also include SECON, a division that conducts comprehensive drug testing and screening services worldwide.
CEC is seeking a professional in the role of Shift Supervisor at Talbot Hall, located in Kearny, NJ.
The shift available is Sunday - Thursday, 3:00pm to 11:00am.
In the role of Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision and training of operations counselors. You will also manage the operations counselors to assure that the following occur:
* Collect data and complete operations reports (including tour report) as they relate to the assigned shift
* Email headcount daily to DOC
* Ensure compliance with company policies/procedures
* Provide training in safety and security
* Train operations counselors in their duties such as working security check points, supervising
resident movement, maintaining full and accurate resident count, transporting residents,
coordinating all reception and discharge activity; conducting living quarters and body searches, and responding to a crisis and taking action
* Supervise operations counselors on duty
* Monitor urine testing for substance abuse
* Transports residents to out of facility appointments
* Conduct monthly fire drills
* Monitor visitation programs
High School diploma or GED equivalent and three years experience in management, supervision and service delivery preferably in corrections or long term residential environment.
Valid drivers license required with good driving record.
Must be able to pass criminal background check.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k).
To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://cec.contacthr.com/50604574.jpg /