This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Yorktown Heights, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Warehouse - Material Handler job in Putnam County,This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Warehouse Material Handler you will manually move freight, stock, or other materials and perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job include:
• Pick orders from warehouse inventory
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and products
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
• Operate RF Scanners
• May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking
• Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
We have openings on both the first shift (Monday - Friday from 8:00AM - 5:30PM) .Pay for this position is $13.00 hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Material Handler job in Putnam County or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
at least one year work experience
HS or GED