This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
MUST have SHIPPING & RECEIVING Experience to apply for the job.
Job includes some or all of the following tasks:
* Load orders to be shipped to customers as well as receive goods and/or product.
* Pull fabric for orders from stock using forklift
* Check rolls to make sure style numbers and lot numbers are correct
* Utilize RF Scanner
* Load rolls and/or pallets of fabric into trailers or containers
* Receive UPS and FedEx shipments
* Bale plastic, fabric leaders, fabric trim waste
* Lifting up to 50lbs frequently. Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check. Advantage Resourcing is a an Equal Opportunity Employer
$11.00 to $13.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.