This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Onsite - Brunswick, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Warehouse - Shipping Clerk job in Ramsey, MN. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Shipping Clerk you will be required to receive incoming material and ship outgoing products or supplies. You will be responsible for counting items received or shipped and checking against packing lists while recording any discrepancies. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Shipping Clerk job include:
- Preparing documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials
- Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes
- Preparing special shipping containers, cases or packing materials
- Confirming and recording the receipt of shipments
- Preparing, reports and noting any shortages or damages for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes
- Managing the inter-departmental transport of materials within the warehouse facility
- Performing activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of merchandise or materials
- Evaluating warehouse inventory levels and notifies purchasing agent when reorders are necessary
- Maintaining inventory records and prepares reports
- Operate a pallet jack
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientated
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Lift up to 50 lbs rarely and 30 lbs frequently
We have openings on second shift (Monday - Friday from 3:30PM - 2:00AM). Some Saturday OT required.
Pay for this position is $14.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled