Shipping Clerk: Green Guard
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 -
Best Big Companies List. With over 11,000 employee Team
Partners and more than 220 facilities throughout the
United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never
just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us
apart from all other companies is that we still function
as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst,
you re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting
from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers
have come from within the Company. Opportunities are
endless for those individuals who possess a strong work
ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a
passion for delivering quality customer service, both
internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving
your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst
can take you.
* Pick orders
* Utilize picking sheets and vehicle inventory
adjustment forms to determine bin location, quantity
requested and to identify the correct item ordered
by the customer.
* Prepare orders for shipment
* Verify all items picked are correct by checking part
numbers, product descriptions and quantities against
the same information on the picking sheet and/or
VIAF. Select appropriate shipping carton and pack in
a manner that will eliminate damage during shipment.
* Process orders
* Review order notes to determine parcel carrier and
additional handling requirements
* Maintain even product stacks
* Remove all empty boxes, strapping, plastic and any
* Sweep your assigned aisle daily
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Program Requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* UPS/FedX/Expressworks a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively in English
* Basic math skills
* Ability to solve practical problems
* Standing /walking on a concrete floor up to four
hours at a time, for an eight hour day
* Climbing safety ladders
* Lifting a maximum of 70 lbs from the floor to the
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to use a box cutter, tape gun, & pallet jack
(fork lift a plus)
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action