MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Picks/sorts tissue, checks and ships orders ensuring accuracy of contents and delivery of each order. Works in ISO, AATB and FDA regulated environment.
* Accurately picks tissue and ships all sales orders.
* Inspects outgoing packages for accuracy of contents.
* Maintains the order of all warehouse shelves and freezers.
* Sorts frozen tissue on a daily basis. (Edison)
* Assists the Inventory Control Department with sorting of freeze-dried tissue and frozen tissue. (Jessup)
* Osteochondral Grafts handling, checking, packing and shipping.
* Ships to outside distributors.
* Safety and hazardous waste/material handling
* Writes nonconformances on an as-needed basis.
* Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
* Assembles shipping boxes and maintains the shipping supply inventory.
* Able to work with FedEx equipment and run daily reports
* Assists the Receiving Department whenever necessary.
* Assists other departments with their shipping needs.
* Able to work in Master Control system to read and understand all job related SOP s.
* Works in accordance with all ISO, AATB and FDA regulations.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
Minimum one year work experience
Specific Licenses and/or Certifications:
Specialized Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities*:
Able to read 12 digit serial numbers accurately
Able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
MTF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.