Shipping & Receiving Clerk 9/17/2016
NTN Bearing of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY Under the direction of the Logistics Supervisor, performs duties related to receiving and shipping merchandise. Verifies merchandise and organizes distribution. Accurately prepares related shipping documentation and is able to pack to insure that product arrives to its destination in a safe manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Accurately review and receive incoming product.
* Accurately distributes any and all product safely and efficiently to all departments.
* Safely is able to operate a sit down Forklift, Electric Pallet Jack and a manual Pallet Jack so as to distribute product from one location to another.
* Ascertain the quality and quantity of incoming or outgoing product to ensure that we are receiving what we are paying for and that we are shipping what our customers are paying for.
* Has the ability to load and unload trucks in a manner that promotes safety and a sound quality product.
* Has the attention to details needed to ensure the product arrives to its intended destination safely and in good condition?
* Is able to work well with others.
* Is able to take directions and follow through.
* Is an organized individual.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
* Must have Sit down Forklift experience.
* Valid Driver s License.
* Has an above average understanding of how to operate a computer and its associated basic programs. (Excel, Word, E-mail etc )
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GE
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.