- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (4 on 4 off shift)
More information about this job:
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
INX's Charlotte, NC location makes the ink on 95% of all beer and beverage cans manufactured in the United States. We are seeking a qualified Shipping & Receiving Clerk for this facility.
This position will work a 4 days on, 4 days off schedule from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Candidates must have recent experience working in Shipping & Receiving. Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred.
* Sorts and places materials on racks and shelves.
* Marks materials with identifying information.
* Prepares items for shipment.
* Assembles customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets.
* May use SAP for maintaining records & printing labels.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE):
* High school education or G.E.D.
* Must have recent Shipping & Receiving experience (not material handling experience).
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to drive a forklift.
* Excellent math, verbal, reading and comprehension skills.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran