This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONSHIPPING SPECIALIST
* Proficient using Microsoft Office products
* Lead projects, including documentation and presentation
* Supports internal and external customers with challenging shipping issues
* Successfully troubleshoot Hazmat and International issues
* Develops and administers training plans
* Train employees as needed
* Experience writing procedues (approved and released)
* Able to lead PowerPoint presentations at companywide meetings
* Capable of unassisted physical lift of one (1) article weighing up to 75 pounds without mechanical aid
* Ability to relate well to others and function as a member of the overall team
* Knowledge of shipping/warehouse policies
* Ability to work overtime upon request
* Ability to work on a ladder
* Work daily with steel toed shoes
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page.
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer