This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SHIPPING/STOCK ROOM ASSISTANT
Adecco is assisting a client in Mansfield, MA to fill a Shipping/Stock Room Assistant. The Shipping/Stock Room Assistant will assist in the Receiving/Shipping Department and Shop Floor Control Area to ensure the smooth and consistent flow of material through the operation. This is a full time temporary position: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm paying $18/hour.
- Receive raw material daily.
- Prepare bills of lading and all other pertinent documents for domestic and international shipments.
- Perform daily inventory cycle counting work with finance on reconciliation.
- Work with the QC Supervisor on the shipment and receipt of gauges to and from the machine shop suppliers.
- Work with the shop dispatch person on the flow of in-process material in and out of the building.
- Daily input of the shop employee s time cards.
- Support inventory control transactions.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of shipping/receiving and product control processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Organizational, oral and written communications, as well as interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time, temporary position in Mansfield, MA paying $18/hour. Click Apply Now or go to www.AdeccoUSA.com