Shop Maintenance Worker
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
The shop maintenance worker will be responsible for cleaning and maintenance of various types of safety equipment as well as maintaining the shop area and vehicles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Cleaning Maintenance of Rental Equipment
* Cleaning of Shop/Work Area
* Cleaning of Vehicles
* Physical - Standing, walking, sitting, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
* Use of hands, arms, eyes and voice.
* Ability to hear in the case of an alarm situation.
* May make deliveries using company vehicle (non-CDL)
Education and/or Experience:
* Trade school, High school diploma or GED required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Must be able to work on a team
* Must be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Must have valid driver's license with good driving record
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Uses hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Shop and yard environment; may be frequently exposed to wet, humid, outside weather conditions and vibration; works in customer environments; exposure to high pressure, chemicals, shop traffic. The noise level in work environment is usually moderate
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits including medical/dental, life & disability, and 401(k) plan with match.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability