Shopper Insights Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
BIC products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
The Shopper Insights Manager is responsible for identifying key business issues and opportunities, leveraging existing research and conducting new research to investigate and answer business questions to assist the organization in growing market share and delivering budget. The Shopper Insights Manager must have strong understanding of consumer, shopper and sales trends resulting in the development and delivery of actionable insights to Sales, Marketing and Retail customers.
* Work cross-functionally to integrate insights-driven strategies to drive category and brand growth.
* Partner within Sales, Marketing and retail customers to support and activate insights that drive the 4 P s* and to increase the market basket
* Provide customer-facing insights leadership through the behavioral understanding of the customers shoppers leveraging both qualitative and quantitative research
* Identify issues and opportunities that generate a vision to transform the retailer aisle and category to improve navigation and drive differentiation
* Develop and champion retailer-specific category and shopper dynamics; e.g., path-to-purchase, situation assessment, strategic business plan
* BA/BS required
* At least 5 years experience in transforming data from multiple sources into actionable insights for
* Sales and/or Marketing
* Experience with a wide variety of research methodologies and demonstrated ability to interpret syndicated data
* Strong working knowledge of syndicated data (household panel, POS data, loyalty card data, Spectra)
BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Drug-Free Workplace.