Shopper Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONShopper Marketing Manager
Position ID: req5226
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Marketing
Location: Charlotte Office, 10200 David Taylor Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262-2373 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/28/2016
The Shopper Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the plan and execution of the brand experience within our customers retail environment. As a member of the Customer Marketing team, this individual will need to work closely with the Consumer Insights group to leverage shopper insights to develop in-store displays and signage that will attract, engage, and convert shoppers. This role will also work very closely with the 360 Branded Experience team to ensure that the in-store experience is a seamless piece of the consumer journey. In addition, the Shopper Marketing Manager will partner with the Customer Marketing Managers to ensure we are bringing shopper insights and innovative thinking to our customers while working within their store guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead the effort to elevate our in-store presence of our brands within our retailers by providing thought leadership in the area of shopper marketing.
* Lead the relationship with the Shopper Marketing agency to ensure they are delivering top quality work, on time, on brand, and on budget.
* Partner with Consumer Insights to develop valuable shopper insights that are then leveraged with our retail partners to improve the appliance shopping experience for our consumers.
* Manage the in-store strategy to effectively attract, engage, and convert in-store shoppers for Frigidaire and Electrolux brands
* Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to bring innovative ways to link the in-store experience with the on-line shopping experience.
* Collaborate with Customer Marketing to understand each customer s retail guidelines to ensure that materials are created will be effectively executed in-store
* Collaborate with 360 Brand Experience to ensure that the in-store experience is seamless within the customer journey as consumers bridge between on-line and off-line
* Manage the creation and execution of factory applied POP with our manufacturing facilities
* Track the execution of branded displays across our retailers
* Manage the In-store budget
* All other duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 6+ years experience in shopper marketing.
* Proved track record of creating successful brand experiences in a retail location
* Strong presentation skills
* Highly personable
* Experience and proficiency in working cross functionally across marketing, sales and external business customers
* Experience managing shopper marketing agencies
* Proven ability to collaborate broadly with a flexible positive attitude and ability to get results.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Demonstrated success and thought leadership in shopper marketing
* Desire to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
* Demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking abilities required.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
* Experience in the durables category is preferred
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.