Shopping Center/Mall Security Officer/$10ph Montgomery Mall 9pm-7am Fri-Sun MUST DRIVE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
North Wales, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
At AlliedBarton, quality starts and ends with our Security Officers. It s their professionalism; competence and commitment that make the difference. AlliedBarton s Mall and Shopping Center Security Officers serve and secure the merchants, patrons, and employees of the centers they serve.
* Patrol facility and/or perform fixed-post duties as instructed
* Serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
* Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
* Report all incidents, accidents and/or medical emergencies
* Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response procedures
Shopping Center/Mall Security Officer Quality Standards
* Comes to work well rested and alert; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
* Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work with complete and clean assigned uniform.
* Has a friendly and professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
* Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical and crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
* Must be assertive verbally and not shy away from intervention with large groups of juveniles or young adults. Must be able to detain individuals if necessary.
* Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
* Is capable to perform extended foot patrol, which may include climbing stairs and ladders.
* Is physically able to undergo training and certification in pepper foam/spray and handcuffing and can carry out duties related to the same.
* Must be able to successfully complete CPR, First Aid and AED training and certification.
* Capable of physically detaining, restraining aggressive person(s) and/or performing self-defense.
* May require a valid driver s license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
* May require operation of a Segway (Segway s have a 250 pound weight limit)
Primary Competencies or Non-Negotiables:
* All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
* All employees are properly screened and licensed.
* All employees meet training standards and requirements.
* All employee relations are managed appropriately.
* All employees are paid accurately and on time.
* All clients are billed accurately and on time.
* All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody s responsibility.
* Assume ownership for our company s success.
* Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
* Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
* Take responsibility, do the right thing.
* Project energy and enthusiasm.
* You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED and at least one verifiable employer.
* Successfully complete a criminal background check in accordance with AlliedBarton guidelines.
* May require valid driver s license for the state of residence and driving record that meets the AlliedBarton MVR requirements.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
* Basic computer knowledge with the ability to operate security related technology.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States.
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen.
* Successful completion of AlliedBarton s Security Officer Basic Course exam.
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to providing quality customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure* Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.