Short Term Outbound Sales Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The role of an Inbound/Outbound Sales Associate is to answer incoming calls and/or make outbound calls to existing and potential customers and route the calls to an Inside Mortgage Loan Officer.
* Represent EverBank in a professional manner
* Communicate and work with other departments within the company
* Handle a high volume of inbound/outbound calls
* Create and maintain accurate customer records
* Obtain and capture appropriate customer tracking identifiers
* Assist in collecting the documentation required for loans in process
* Assign/transfer mortgage leads to correct Loan Officer
* Track and maintain correct lead dispositions
* Learn and utilize various in house technical systems and programs
* Send marketing information to customers on behalf of Loan Officer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* Eager to learn and develop mortgage knowledge in every area of the business
* Self-starter and self-motivated to meet job expectation and goals
* Ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong data entry and typing skills
* Understanding of customer service principles and practices
* Ability to use Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook and the internet effectively
* Good communication and listening skills
* Able to handle high call volume and/or able to call on large quantities of clients daily
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* One (1) year of experience working in customer service and/or a call center environment
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.