Showcase Lead - Accessories/Skincare/Footwear
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
The Sales Lead (Showcase Store) closely partners with the Showcase General Manager a high level of customized service to members to drive sales by communicating and coaching to the Member Engagement Process. Makes the Member Experience the first priority and is responsible for enhancing the specialized Member experience, driving sales through professional and proactive consultative sales assistance, and helping Members find the right merchandise every time. This associate is responsible for developing lasting relationships with our members, and proactively communicating with them. This associate is responsible for assisting the member with merchandise recommendations and accurately completing the sale. The Lead also coordinates and participates in achieving department goals; maintains Showcase merchandise standards; ensures the sales floor is clean, well stocked, orderly and ready all day; maintains price integrity; performs opening and closing procedures; and housekeeping tasks.
* Closely partners with the Showcase General Manager to improve the Member experience and overall area performance. Assists the Showcase General Manager in communicating expectations, developing knowledge and skills, observing performance and
providing feedback to Personal Stylist/Member Assist associates. Ensures sales associates are delivering the right specialized Member experience and understand how to improve on Member focused selling. Provides the Showcase General Manager with
feedback on sales associates, and provides input on action plans, coaching and performance reviews.
* Leads by example to consult with members to suggest updates to their wardrobe and complete outfits that meet their fashion/ shopping expectations and will lead to lasting relationships; assists the Showcase General Manager by talking about Member
feedback and what it means to deliver a 'WOW' Member experience. Demonstrates expertise in the specialized Member selling process of Showcase and provides on-the-spot observations and feedback to sales associates to ensure they understand the
expected behaviors and display them in interactions with members. Conveys clear expectations, acts as a role model, and provides coaching to reinforce and help identify opportunities.
* Enhances the Member experience, and assisting with Member concerns. Holds sales associates accountable for using the right resources in resolving concerns and complaints, and escalating concerns as needed. Partners with sales associates to provide
superior Member experience (i.e., assist members, maintain presentation, answer phones). Provides an effective transition for Members to sales associates as needed to resolve concerns.
* Sets expectations around selling the total solution and utilizing integrated selling tools, and analyzes team and associate-level metrics (including leads and recaps) to look for opportunities for improvement. Models the right behaviors in the selling process
and takes ownership for understanding Member's needs to recommend the right merchandise - and total solution every time while meeting minimum performance expectations. Demonstrates how to effectively leverage product information, current fashion trends and selling tools.
* Cascades communications about upcoming events, product updates, selling process requirements and Company/business initiatives, ensuring sales associates understand the implications. Maintains thorough knowledge of available merchandise,
services, and current fashion trends.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (CONT.):
* Completes Member transactions accurately and efficiently using POS and online systems, including sales, returns, and exchanges in accordance with authorized processes. Educates Members on our Satisfaction Guaranteed return policy. Executes consistent operational and selling processes (e.g. SYW program and rewards, credit application process, SYW Rewards, multi-channel opportunities, and other miscellaneous income opportunities) and stays up-to-date on changes. Ensures sales associates
understand the operational and selling processes.
* Maintains on-going knowledge of applicable Showcase Presentation Standards, shop/vendor merchandise, integrated retail, SYW, and operational processes. Achieves and maintains appropriate levels of learning standards through Segno and other learning
systems. Performs merchandise support tasks (e.g., cleaning, straightening merchandise) during each work shift. Responsible for keeping the department ready all day and night and ensuring the sales floor is easy to shop, in stock, clean, signed and organized
* Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of Showcase signs and resolving issues. Coordinates associates in setting non-promotional, promotional, and seasonal signing as needed, including store-wide and event signing. Ensures promotional ad setup
and take down is performed without error or omissions.
* Ensures merchandise protection standards are adhered to, and coordinates actions as needed. Coordinates accurate count updates and inventory adjustments.
* Thoroughly understands website navigation and models use for sales associates, and proactively leverages technology to access and print information/reports in addition to facilitate the Member experience.
* Coordinates and participates in moving merchandise to appropriate staging locations, and maintaining Showcase stockroom areas in a neat, orderly, and safe manner. Adheres to appropriate processes in performing backroom processes, and supports the Store
Manager in modeling and providing guidance to sales associates.
* Consults with members to provide a high degree of member service; including conversationally greeting members, asking discovery questions to understand needs and suggesting solutions based on interests and needs
* Performs opening and closing procedures as appropriate to Showcase shops, consistent with current procedures. Partners with Showcase General Manager to ensure sales associates understand the procedures and have completed appropriate training
prior to being assigned to opening and closing. Follows appropriate cash handling processes, and assists the Showcase General Manager in providing guidance.
* Performs housekeeping maintenance in store as needed, and coordinates assignment of tasks.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Ability to lift and move 50 lbs. in weight to maintain flow of merchandise
* Reading, arithmetic, writing and oral communication skills
* Excellent Internet navigation
* Ability to work independently and maintain personal productivity
* Demonstrated retail sales experience
* Strong merchandising, and organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Open Availability
* Familiar with current Fashion trends
* Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
* Knowledge of offered products and services
* Passion for members and demonstrated customer service skills
* Friendly and Outgoing
* Passion for specialized selling and detailed customer focus
* 18 years of age or older (except some locations which may allow for 16 and 17 year olds)Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.