Showcase Personal Stylist - Womens Apparel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
The Personal Stylist and Member Assist Associate provides advice and gives a high level of customized service to members to drive sales by giving personalized attention and providing knowledge of products, services, and trends, the personal shopper becomes a trusted consultants for members who want an enhanced buying experience. A Personal Stylist is responsible for developing lasting relationships with our members, and proactively communicating with them. This associate is responsible for assisting the member, merchandise recommendations and accurately completing the sale.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Consults with members to provide a high degree of member service utilizing the Member Experience process; including
conversationally greeting members, asking discovery questions to understand needs and suggesting solutions based on interests
* Consults with members to suggest updates to their wardrobe and complete outfits that meet their fashion/shopping expectations
and will lead to lasting relationships
* Stays abreast of current fashion trends. Has a passion for fashion that is exhibited through own style and consultative
conversations/suggestions with members
* Processes customer transactions efficiently and accurately using POS and online systems, including sales, returns, exchanges,
etc., in accordance to authorized procedures
* Optimizes credit, gift card, Shop Your Way Rewards, and multi-channel opportunities (and, where applicable, Merchandise
Replacement Agreements, and other miscellaneous income opportunities).
* Partners with Shop Leaders to provide the highest degree of customer service by making the customer the first priority; includes
stopping other merchandising tasks in order to greet every customer and assist them with their complete shopping experience
from selection to completing the sales transaction.
* Drives sales by utilizing a high expertise of member focused selling practices and product knowledge to identify customer needs
and provide appropriate solutions; this can include suggesting outfit options, providing fitting room assistance, and answering
questions about merchandise,
* Understands website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience.
* Maintains a thorough knowledge of merchandise, services and current fashion trends to assist customers with locating and
* Sets and maintains sales floor to Showcase merchandising and presentation standards as detailed in the Showcase Visual
* Performs promotional ad setup and take down without error or omission
* Maintains a neat and orderly stock room to facilitate identification of merchandise to be brought to the sales floor.
* Actively stocks sales floor throughout the day with merchandise from the stock room for maximum in-stock position.
* Adheres to merchandise protection standards.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* 1-2 years of related experience in apparel retail
* Basic reading, arithmetic, writing and oral communication skills
* Ability to lift and move 50 lbs. in weight to maintain flow of merchandise
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent Internet navigation
* Ability to work independently and maintain personal productivity
* Demonstrated retail sales experience
* Strong merchandising, and organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Open Availability
* Familiar with current Fashion trends and ability to create outfits
* Basic Internet navigation
* Ability to communicate effectively with and listen attentively to members and fellow associates
* Goal orientated and self-motivator
* Sales or customer service experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 18 years of age or older (except some locations which may allow for 16 and 17 year olds)Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.