To transport hotel guests to designated destinations in the Austin area. When not providing transportation services, this role will be staged at the entrance of the resort where they will greet guests, creating a memorable first impression.
* Drive town car vehicle to and from designated destinations in a timely manner
* Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speed in difficult situations, such as inclement weather and heavy traffic
* Greet guests and provide on boarding assistance
* Ensure cleanliness of town car vehicle; including interior and exterior
* Inspect vehicle daily and report any damage or safety concerns immediately to management
* Maintain accurate log of vehicle maintenance
* Report any safety concern immediately to management
* Maintain accurate log of services rendered
* Create memorable experience during transportation service
* Maintain 4-Star/4-Diamond standards of guest service.
* Accept other special duties as requested by management.
* Assist in keeping front entrance clean and tidy
* Understand all emergency procedures
* Understand all amenities and services offered at the Hotel and local area
* Understand all Moments of Service scenarios
* Customer Service Oriented
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
* Outgoing, friendly personality
* Valid Class D License required
* Flexible schedule; including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
* Ability to bend in order to lift heavy items
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: