Single Use Sales Development Specialist 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position is responsible for providing highly technical, single use project support; assuring acceleration and enhancement of the sales cycle to facilitate solutions to customer challenges leveraging the MilliporeSigma single use product portfolio.
* Utilize technical expertise to asses customer needs and provide the sales force with the support to win new sales and to identify new opportunities.
* Utilize the available tools and resources to track and align with internal stakeholder needs.
Territory: Northern California and Pacific North West.
Travel: 50-60% (mostly daily travel, but can including overnight) within assigned territory and other locations as requested by manager
Who you are:
* BS/MS in chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent.
* Minimum of five years in or servicing the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience with NFF, TFF, chrome and single use is required.
* Highly motivated, adaptable and self-directed
* Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal, and organization skills
* Outstanding project management skills
EMD Millipore: MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.