This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are Radial - The leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannelretail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering, to make fulfillment more fulfilling and to keep commerce clicking! When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
We're searching for an experienced Site Leader to oversee a fulfillment center that encompasses a total of 350+ sq. ft. in Burlington, NJ. Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
* Lead and direct the 3PL Fulfillment Operations to achieve key goals and objectives and the execution of a business operational plan.
* Monitor daily performance of all operations and management by taking action to maintain operational compliance with all company policies, procedures, and cost control objectives.
* Provide direction and support to direct reports. Coaches to ensure productivity and quality objectives are consistently achieved.
* Maintain a working knowledge of all operational processes.
* Maintain a work environment, which provides safety of employees and the security of products.
* Demonstrates the ability to lead, direct and coordination all activities for operating and managing a third party vendor facility.
* Demonstrates the ability to plan, direct and implement warehouse operations to meet stated key performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
* Ability to forecast and manage an annual budget while managing the operational processes.
* Develop and maintain standard operating procedures.
* Review and follow-up on results of production, efficiency, costs and inventory accuracy.
* Interact with sr. management to provide updates and solutions on issues about business impact.
* Develop and implement organizational strategies.
* Interact with existing and prospective new accounts/clients.
* Demonstrated leader with 5-7+ years progressive management experience in a 3PL
* Ecommerce or business to consumer (B2C) highly preferred.
* Experience in a fast pace, high volume, unit pick fulfillment DC environment. Multi-site experience is highly preferred, but not required.
* Management of a distribution facility with over 150+ full-time associates, while managing a headcount of 100 additional temporaries during the peak season.
* Ability to understand and thrive in a high volume work environment during extremely busy peak seasons while executing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Must be proactive, numbers driven and a good anticipated planner.
* P & L responsibility
* Previous experience managing as a third party vendor.
* Hands-on strong problem-solving skills.
* Proficiency with developing metrics planning and good working knowledge of Excel.
* Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems a plus (i.e. Red Prairie, Manhattan, etc.)