This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSite Director
My client, a leading manufacturer of precision-machined metal components for a variety of industrial applications, is seeking a high-potential manufacturing leader for a high-visibility Director role at their world-class facility in Houston, TX.
- Ideal applicants will have 10-15 years manufacturing experience, including experience with lean, CI, and plant management.
- A firm understanding of Lean manufacturing with demonstrated success in fostering a Lean/CI culture is required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead growth while achieving the expected Safety, Quality, Manufacturing and Delivery performance standards
- Demonstrated history of promotability and motivated by the opportunity to take on increased responsibilities in a growth, performance-based culture.
- Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt certification is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred), Advanced degrees a plus