Site Director of Fulfillment - 3PL 8/20/2016
Radial, formerly eBay Enterprise and Innotrac
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Site Director of Fulfillment
Radial, formerly, eBay Enterprise and Innotrac - Burlington, NJ
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
Radial Inc. brings order to ordering, we make fulfillment more fulfilling, and we keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
Today, we are searching for a Site Director of Fulfillment to oversee a new fulfillment center encompassing approximately 400K sq. ft. in Burlington, NJ. This position will report to the Regional General Manager.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
* Lead and direct the 3PL Fulfillment Operations to achieve key goals and objectives and the execution of a business operational plan.
* Monitor daily performance of all operations and management and taking action as required to maintain operational compliance with all company policies, procedures, and cost control objectives.
* Provide direction and support to direct reports. Coaches to ensure productivity and quality objectives are consistently achieved.
* Maintain a working knowledge of all operational processes.
* Maintain a work environment, which provides for the safety of employees and the security of products.
* Demonstrates the ability to lead, direct and coordination all activities for operating and managing a third party vendor facility.
* Demonstrates the ability to plan, direct and implement warehouse operations to meet stated key performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
* Ability to forecast and manage an annual budget while managing the operational processes within set guidelines.
* Develop and maintain standard operating procedures.
* Review and follow-up on results of production, efficiency, costs and inventory accuracy.
* Interact with senior management while providing updates and solutions on issues about business impact.
* Develop and implement organizational strategies.
* Interact with existing and prospective new accounts/clients.
* Demonstrated leader with 3-7years progressive management experience in a 3PL environment while servicing multiple retailer partners.
* Ecommerce or business to consumer (B2C) highly preferred.
* Fast pace, high volume, unit pick/pack fulfillment DC environment preferred.
* Management of a distribution facility with over 100+ full-time associates, while managing a temporary workforce headcount that may double in size during the peak holiday season.
* Ability to understand and thrive in a high volume work environment during extremely busy peak seasons while executing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Must be proactive, numbers driven and a good anticipated planner.
* Hands-on strong problem-solving skills.
* Proficiency with developing metrics planning and good working knowledge of Excel.
* Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems a plus (i.e. Red Prairie, Manhattan, etc.)