Site Lead (Facilities Maintenance)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Facilities Services ( EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Site Lead ( Facilities Maintenance)
Job Summary: As the Site Leader, this individual will be expected to plan, direct, coordinate, and execute all facility maintenance related activities to ensure that the client's needs are met or exceeded. The Site Leader is considered a working Site Lead and is expected to execute the service delivery of preventative, corrective, and general maintenance to include special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Customer s point of contact and responsible for facilitating and completing all work orders.
* Maintain the site process manuals and ensures compliance to SOPs.
* Coordinate and supervise on-site subcontractor work.
* Use computerized maintenance management system ( CMMS) for management analysis.
* Ensure paperwork from site is completed accurately and timely.
* Work with Facility Manager to schedule flexible resources to ensure on-time completion of work orders.
* Perform all other duties and actions needed to maintain the continuous function and expectations of the facility as set forth by client and General Manager.
* Performs preventive maintenance activities on facility following written instructions.
* Analyzes findings during PM and recommends repairs to address found deficiencies.
* Completes assigned on-demand work orders and documents completion.
* Able to troubleshoot, repair, basic facilities maintenance requests.
* Completes general building repairs, including repair and painting of walls, doors, floors, etc.
* Completes repairs to plumbing system including fixing leaks and stoppages, repairs or replacement of sinks, piping, valves or drains.
* Replaces lighting, ceiling tiles, and grid throughout the buildings.
* Performs shift \\"rounds\\" using a checklist to document performance characteristics ( i.e., operation modes, pressures, temperatures, RPM, etc.) of facility systems and equipment.
* Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Business Experience - 3-5 Years
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled