Site Maintenance Laborer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 2/3/2017
EBSCO Industries Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 8330
Experience: 1 year
Job Category: Facilities
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Required Travel: No
Location: FL - Panama City Beach/Destin
Travel Percentage: 0
* Primary Responsibilities: Primary function of the site maintenance laborer is assisting the Maintenance Department with the day-to-day operation of resort maintenance.
Assist with Trash removal and clean up
Assist where ever needed
Event set up
Drive company truck and/or golf cart to perform assigned duties
Perform other related duties as required or assigned
* High school diploma or GED
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
* One year of experience in site maintenance or landscape
* Valid driver s license
* Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Ability to rake, dig, and use hand tools
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds without assistance
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with assistance
* Ability to stand for more than 4+ hours at a time
* Ability to work a longer than normal (8 hour) workday
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to work overtime
* Ability to work rotating shifts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top