Site Recruiter - MossRehab Research Institute
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
Elkins Park, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
SINCE 1959, MOSSREHAB HAS PROVIDED OUR PATIENTS WITH A BREADTH OF EXPERTISE UNRIVALED IN THE REGION. SUPERIOR CLINICAL EXPERTISE, NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED REHABILITATION SPECIALISTS, UNSURPASSED DIAGNOSTIC CAPABILITIES, A PASSION FOR ADVOCACY, A PATIENT CENTERED TEAM PHILOSOPHY AND A QUEST FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. THESE ARE THE QUALITIES THAT HAVE EARNED MOSSREHAB ITS OUTSTANDING REPUTATION AT THE LOCAL, REGIONAL AND NATIONAL LEVELS AND ENABLE TO US TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN HIGHLY MOTIVATED, GIFTED REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS. IN FACT, U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORTS HAS CONSISTENTLY RANKED US AMONG THE NATION S BEST REHABILITATION FACILITIES. WE WERE ALSO NAMED ONE OF THE BEST EMPLOYERS IN THE PHILADELPHIA AREA THIS YEAR, COME FIND OUT WHY! EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute (MRRI), part of the Einstein Healthcare Network, is seeking to fill a full time position to recruit new patients into a research database for possible enrollment into research studies.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Educating patients and families about ongoing research projects and consenting interested individuals into research registry
* Conducting interviews, collecting and transmitting pertinent data from hospital charts of newly enrolled participants
* Contacting potential matches for research studies to schedule and conduct the initial neurological screening
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelors degree at a minimum
* Exceptionally strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Preference will be given to applicants with prior experience working with people with disability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.