Site Relations Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
The Washington Center for Internships & Academic Seminars
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This individual is responsible for assisting in the overall placement operation within the site relations team, identifying the right fit between accepted students and internship sites and making the ideal match for sites in their portfolio. H/she is responsible for engaging and optimizing relationships with existing internship sites, understanding and tracking internship opportunities and their requirements, providing excellent service and support to contacts and sends timely and well matched student referrals during the placement process. The Site Relations Coordinator also supports the business development efforts.
Essential Functions Listed:
JOB FUNCTION | Site Relations
Internship Site Portfolio
* Manage a portfolio of vetted agencies through on-going communication, including but not limited to phone, email and GoToMeeting.
* Act as continuous point of contact and provide excellent customer service to prospective and vetted agencies in portfolio.
* Identify and generate interest of prospective agencies to support placement needs on an ongoing basis.
* Re-engage with inactive partners registered within our internship program.
* Drives internship matching process through consistent and prompt communication with a portfolio of Internship Site Partners to know the status of referrals, interviews, offers, and placement.
* Responsible for the placement of portfolio of students, requiring close intradepartmental collaboration with Internship Advisors.
* Track and manage Internship Site data in Salesforce, including: account details, preferences and nuances in the interest of relationship building and placement operations
* Diligent tracking of placement milestones and sites progression in the internship matching process with the utmost attention to data integrity.
JOB FUNCTION | Enrollment Responsibilities
* Reviews submitted applications according to the admissions timeline, making prompt and thorough admissions decisions.
Conducts recruitment visits to 2-4 affiliated campuses each semester, which includes making travel arrangements, communicating with contacts and liaisons to plan a productive schedule, and introducing the programs TWC offers to faculty, staff, administrators, and prospective students. 5%
Education and Experience an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered:
* Bachelor s degree required,
* 1+ years experience in employer relations or customer service strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities which are critical to the successful performance of the job. These may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with the position: