Site Services Representative, SOM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Site Services Representative, SOM
OPERATIONS: EXPENSE MANAGEMENT | SPOKANE, WA, UNITED STATES
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights from demand to impact to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
This position acts as a coordinator between our clients, their subcontractors, and telecom vendors to ensure that phone service for moves, adds, changes, disconnects and repair orders are completed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and cost-effective manner.
* Coordinate and place Move, Add, Change, & Disconnect (MACD) and repair orders between vendors and client.
* Coordinate between the provider and the client-designated contact to resolve issues related to the order.
* Receive customer requests and work with the requestor to obtain missing requirements, clarify instructions, and coordinate due dates.
* Verify that all services are working correctly and meet client specifications.
* Create orders and accounts in the system, and verify the accuracy of the order and billing.
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with vendor representatives and client representatives.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* Other combinations of experience/education may be considered.
* One year of clerical and/or customer-related work experience.
* Telecommunications industry experience in order processing, repair, and technician work preferred.
* Must be able to multi-task.
* Ability to read and interpret Telecom Customer Service Records (CSRs).
* Must have solid computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet
* Strong skills in customer service, communication, problem solving, and negotiation.
* Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be a team player who is detail oriented, dependable, and adaptable.
* Must be flexible with schedule and be available to provide non-business hours support on a rotation schedule.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.