This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
The Site Superintendent will manage DoD POL construction projects. We are seeking a candidate with experience consistent, but not limited to:
* Construction related experience as a Superintendent/QCM/SSHO on construction projects completed on Department of Defense Facilities
* Managing day-to-day field activities to ensure completion of project meets timeline requirements
* Ensuring all aspects of a project are compliant with all contract terms and legal requirements that govern the project and the community in which the project(s) takes place
* Creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness
* Understanding of project specification and plans
* Extensive knowledge of practices, procedures, and concepts within construction field
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
* Required education: High School Diploma.
* Specific Certification Required: OSHA 30, first aid, and CPR.
* Minimum years of experience: 4-7.
* Other: Must show locations of projects worked with Mo/Yr start and end dates with a narrative of work performed on DoD fuels systems. Prefer project number but not required.
* Minimum years of management experience (if any): 4-7.
* Must have 5 years onsite DoD Construction-related management experience.
* Computer Skills Required: Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
* Prefer at least 2 years DoD Fuels System experience. Prefer experience serving as the Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO).
* All contracts will be DoD Fuels facilities (POL)