SiteCore .NET Developer 8/23/2016
Advertising & Marketing Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This is a SITECORE DEVELOPER position. Look no further if you're a SITECORE DEVELOPER and you love web development and want to be part of a growing, successful, young hip agency world! We are a large and successful cutting edge marketing firm niche in healthcare and financial services and we are adding to our SITECORE DEVELOPMENT TEAM. The SITECORE DEVELOPER will be part of an interdisciplinary team of developers responsible for _building_ world-class, effective solutions for our clients and their customers.
As a SITECORE DEVELOPER your day to day activities will be centered on development and analyst responsibilities to effectively build responsive web applications, content _management_ systems, social media applications, native mobile applications, micro sites, landing pages, and emails. This position calls for an individual who is passionate about web standards, current on trends and techniques within the industry, and have a solid understanding of cross-browser issues.
This position is ideally suited for a developer coming from or having agency experience and YOU MUST have current experience functioning as a SITECORE DEVELOPER.
TITLE: SITECORE .NET DEVELOPER
POSITION TYPE: Full-time Perm.
LOCATION: Boston, MA
COMPENSATION: $125-150k + excellent benefits
VISA: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
* MUST have Excellent Communication + MUST have Sitecore development experience
* 5-10+ years expertise in Microsoft application/data environments (C#, ASP.NET, ADO, Security, Web Services, IIS and MS-SQL)
* 5-10years of hands on development with Sitecore, certification a plus
* Involved in Sitecore community
* Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
* Experience architecting full-stack web applications including presentation, application, and data tiers
* Experience using source code versioning systems like Subversion or Git
* Experience with Agile development frameworks and services-based web application architecture a plus
* Facility with UX documentation (e.g. wireframes, site maps, user flows)
* Excellent project _management_ skills (ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements) with a strong commitment to customer service
* Must be capable of contributing within a team, exhibit a high level of initiative, and have an eagerness to learn new technologies
* Detail-oriented and well organized
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience required
* 2-3years web development business experience in an agency or client-side setting preferred
* Knowledge of LAMP stack technologies a plus
* Create robust web applications that exceed our clients' business objectives
* Maintain and enhance existing applications
* Employ strong design thinking in partnership with creative and other capabilities to design ideal, effective technology solutions
* Take ownership of the successful delivery of work from a technology perspective
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Create and close work orders/tickets for tasks using established standards
* Develop and maintain _system_ documentation, technical documentation as well as training and reference materials for the community using wiki and knowledge _management_ tools
* Perform other duties as required by the situation and circumstances
* Ensure adherence to Company' coding best practices and standards