Sitecore Developer E-Commerce Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
Bob Evans Farms
New Albany, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONBob Evans is seeking a strong Sitecore web developer to drive innovation by enhancing the customer experience on BobEvans.com. The Sitecore Developer role will require experience with front end as well as back end development for Sitecore web based systems. We're looking for a highly motivated, self-starter and team player who will be responsible for all aspects of the presentation layer development, including design, implementation and maintenance.
Additionally, this position is responsible for planning, developing, testing, and documenting computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
A HIGH-LEVEL LOOK AT WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
* Developing custom web-based software solutions based upon their business requirements
* Collaborate with cross functional teams such as architecture, backend integration, visual design, UX teams, QA, etc.
* Completes development requests for both project and maintenance assignments
* Troubleshoot existing problems, identify performance concerns, and contribute to new ideas/implementations.
* Works in conjunction with development manager and business users to understand system and application requirements
* Works in conjunction with development manager to determine a strategic approach for each development assignment
* Experience working in an Agile and SCRUM development environment
* Follows change management procedures through the development process
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Proficiency with usability best practices and user interface design
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment as a valued team member
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with business users
* Desire to learn new technologies and continually expand technical capabilities
* A curiosity and excitement for new web technologies
WHAT WE HOPE TO SEE ON YOUR RESUME*:
* Minimum 3 years of web/application development experience
* Proven experience in working with all phases of the development lifecycle
* Advanced understanding of standard front end development technologies
* 2+ years of Sitecore Platform 7.x & above
* Solid understanding of Sitecore CMS and related data architecture
* Understanding of Sitecore Glass Razor engine
* Strong command using Team Development for Sitecore toolset
* Ability to install and configure a Sitecore environment, including creating/installing packages
* Experience implementing full stack architecture/solutions, from database to front end, is required
* Understanding of NCR Aloha Online APIs & Vantiv Paypage integration for credit card payments is desired
* 3+ years of ASP .NET/C# (Web Forms and MVC)
* 3+ years Responsive/Adaptive web design (desktop, tablet & mobile)
* Strong experience with relational database design using SQL Server 2005/2008
* Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
* A portfolio exhibiting prior work using the requisite skill sets is required