Ski Call Center Attendant
The Call Center Attendant will be responsible for all sales and reservations for all ski school sales points and reservation services.
* Providing the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
* Daily set-up, operation and cleanliness of Ski School and Hobbits/ Sales desk and Call center.
* A complete understanding of all Ski School Programs and products and how to sell them to our guest.
* Be able to make cash and credit card transactions.
* Administers daily computer system opening and closing in RTP station.
* Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all departments in the ski area including (but not limited to) lifts, ticket/pass sales, rental/repair services, F&B Outlets, retail, Ski School and Hobbits, and Ski Patrol.
* Responsible for distributing information to guests and associates for all aspects of the ski area such as; trail conditions, events and activities, lift opening and closings
* Input of Instructor schedules and making schedule changes in RTP.
* Tracking training for staff training in RTP.
* Administers daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
* If you are a trained instructor you may be asked to teach a lesson.
* Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
* Must be able to work in a crowded, fast paced environment.
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
* Must be able to endure long periods of walking standing, skiing, or riding, indoors and outdoors, with adverse weather conditions.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: