The Technician assists the guest by helping pick the proper skis. The Technician is also responsible for informing the guest on the proper use of the equipment.
* Responsible for station set-up and tools.
* Calculate dins and adjust binding for each guest.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the rental manager.
* Check every binding with a boot for each rental.
* Inform each guest how to use the equipment rented.
* Give each guest a return slip and inform guest of ski number.
* Provide services to guests.
* Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
Must have strong customer service skills.
Must have knowledge of Skis equipment and binding technical information.
Must be able to lift at least 10 lbs, reach and bending is required.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays and some PM shifts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: